|No in pack||10 units|
Magnetized through the length – one end is pos and the other neg.
* Neodymium magnets are not toys, and should not be given to children. If swallowed they could cause great danger.
* Larger magnets could affect the functioning of pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators and should not be handled by people with these implants.
* These magnets and their coatings are brittle. There is the possibility of them cracking and sharp splinters could damage your eyes. Always wear protective glasses when using Neodymium magnets.
* Some Neodymium magnets have coatings containing nickel which some people may have an allergic reaction to. Avoid skin contact when handling these magnets and wear protective gloves if you need to.
* Some of the magnets sold by MicronWings have no coating. The coatings usually placed on Neodymium magnets help prevent oxidation and corrosiaon, but in micro magnets their size restricts such coatings from being applied. Please be aware that these magents should be kept dry and may have a shorter lifespan than other coated magnets.