CONDITIONS OF USE
This site is provided by MicronWings on an “as is” basis. MicronWings makes n representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, or the information, content, materials or product information included on this site. To the fullest extent possible by current law, MicronWings will dismiss any warranties, express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MicronWings will not be held responsible any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or any of the products purchased from this site including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages. To the fullest extent permitted at law, MicronWings does not accept responsibility for injury, nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or any other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. MicronWings will not be responsible for errors and/or omissions on this site. MicronWings always try to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, however, technical errors, typographical errors and other non relevant information may exist. We make no representations about the suitability of the information presented on this site. All information is provided without warranty of any kind. Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to use this site except under adult supervision and persons under that age of 18 years are also not permitted to make purchases from MicronWings. If you do not agree to the above mentioned statement please do not proceed any further. If however, you do agree, the conditions of use will be applied to your use of this site and any product purchased or gifted from this site and will be acknowledged as being accepted and agreed to in full.
RESPONSIBILTY AND SUITABILITY FOR USE
MicronWings does not accept responsibility for injury and/or any damage resulting through crash or loss of aircraft or accessories, materials or parts which may occur through the use of any radio controlled models. It is the users responsibility to ensure that the suitability of products for use in any application satisfies safety requirements and the user shall assume all risk and liability in connection therewith. MicronWings will not be held responsible for problems or equipment failure caused the use of unsuitable or incompatibility of after-market parts.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
MicronWings is not liable for any information or materials on sites linked to from this website. MicronWings does not necessarily endorse the material and information which appears on linked websites and any decisions by users to view linked websites is at their own risk.
All content on this site including logos, text, images, site design and the underplaying source code are copyright by MicronWings. All rights are reserved to the fullest extent of Australian and international copyright laws. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction, modification, distribution, or re-publication, without the prior written permission of MicronWings is strictly prohibited. MicronWings is not responsible for any content supplied to us by users and placed on this website. Each user warrants that all the content they supply to be placed on this website does not violate any copyright of third parties.
Trademarks such as MicronWings, Didel, DelTang and other services referenced to on this website are either trademarks of those companies or registered trademarks of MicronWings. These trademarks may not be used in any way, except with the express written permission of MicronWings, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilute the company’s marks, or in any manner which discredits the company. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
YouTube® and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. Facebook® and its logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Facebook, Inc. Twitter® and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
Prices listed on the MicronWings website are stated in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated and may be subject to change without notice. All prices include GST where applicable. MicronWings accepts payments for supply of goods by PayPal, credit card through the PayPal payment gateway and by direct bank transfer. No items will be dispatched prior to full payment being received with the exception of direct negotiation and approval with MicronWings. MicronWings reserves the right to refuse the purchase of goods if we have any reason to suspect that there is a possibility of credit card fraud or purchase fraud or if we suspect that the purchased goods will be on-sold by the purchaser. MicronWings also reserves the right to restrict the dollar value of large orders and to request that larger orders are broken down into smaller orders and processed sequentially and to require acknowledgement of receipt of the sent goods before the next dispatch is made.
MicronWings sends all parcels through the Australia Post network and offers regular postage services as standard on all purchases. Parcels sent within Australia which are shipped in cardboard boxes more than 2 cm thick will have a tracking number supplied while other items will not have a tracking number. Parcels sent internationally will be sent via regular international mail unless registered or express mail options are added to your order before you checkout. Please see our Shipping and Postage page for more details. MicronWings reserves the right to refuse orders if we believe that the postal address is not suitable to ensure risk free delivery. All items must be sent to the address which is shown on the PayPal payment notification. Delivery time is dependent upon the product(s) ordered and the destination. Usually this is within 2-4 days within Australia and 10 to 21 days for international deliveries. However delays may occur which are beyond our control. Because of this we will not class a package as being lost until it has not been received for 2 weeks within Australia and 4 weeks internationally.
If, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to refund your purchase price minus the cost of postage. The following conditions apply to all returns.
1. You must contact MicronWings within 2 weeks of receiving your items.
2. Items must be returned complete with all parts and original packaging
3. Items cannot be returned if they have been used
4. The cost return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer and all items must be returned before a refund is given
Please note that returns sought after the 2 week period will be at the discretion of MicronWings.
MicronWings packages all items for postage in padded bags or cardboard boxes and the chance of receiving an item which has been damaged in the mail is unlikely. In the event that your order arrives damaged we will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you. However, the replacement items will only be sent after the damaged items are returned. In some cases MicronWings may choose to send replacement parts instead of replacing the whole item. In this case we will require you to send us a photograph of the broken parts.
RETURNING AN ITEM
Please do not return an item before contacting us to discuss the matter and arrange a suitable solution. The following procedure should be followed for damaged or returning items.
1. Send an email to MicronWings through our website or by replying to the order confirmation email which you received. Tell us as much information as possible about the reason for returning the item or the damage it has in the case of it being damaged in transit.
3. After receiving your email we will usually reply within 24 hours. If you have not received a return email within 24 hours please firstly check your junk email box and if necessary call us.
4. We will assess your request and either choose to replace the item or replace the broken parts.
5. We will then give instructions for the return or inform you of the procedure to replace the broken parts.
If we have decided to give a refund then please be aware that refunds will be processed as follows.
1. If an item was paid for through PayPal either by PayPal payment or by credit card payment through the PayPal credit card processing gateway, the refund will be given through PayPal to the PayPal account which you used to process the order.
2. If the item was purchased and paid for by bank transfer, we will return the funds or portion of the funds to the bank account from which you transferred the funds.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
• We collect information from you when you make a purchase. This may include address, contact details and information on products purchased. This information can be used by MicronWings in the case that we need contact you in regards to an order or if we need to check particulars of your orders. MicronWings also uses your address information for geotaging and map display to show other customers the geographacial regions where we send orders to. When using your address information for this purpose we only use city, town or region inforamtion from your address and not street level information nor business or personal names. Your email address may be used to contact you one time after you make an initial purchase to invite you to sign up for our newsletter.
• Credit card information which you provide during the checkout process through the PayPal credit card processing gateway is not shared with MicronWings and is not stored by PayPal for future use except in the case that you have registered your credit card with your PayPal account yourself.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Customer information is maintained on a secure computer and not shared with any third parties or other companies. MicronWings does not store any customer information on cloud or network locations or on the MicronWings website. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please contact us by email to notify us of this and we will delete your personal information from our records as well as any emails containing your personal details. Please note that payment information is also stored on the PayPal and eBay websites as per your agreement with PayPal and ebay upon checkout. This information is not able to be removed by MicronWings.